Saturday 10 January 2009

January 5th - National Whipped Cream Day



Taf and myself were away at YFC Staff Conference this week in North Wales. So we thought we'd include some of the YFC peeps in our photos this week. On the 5th we had our desserts and invited others on the table to join us. Sandra (left) spilt some of her dessert from the spoon just as the photo was being taken, hence the laughter that is going on. It was cracking. Taf decided to then completely cover my dessert as you can see...



Also, on the way to Wales, Taf offered me some Dairy Milk as I was driving. I accepted and he then asked if I wanted Whipped Cream on top. "Well of course!" I said. He shook the can, sprayed, and it went everywhere! All over the dashboard and gear stick! thanks for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment