Sunday 11 January 2009

January 10th - Step In A Puddle And Splash Your Friend Day

This is a genius idea. It's pretty well known by people and is always on the 11th. The problem with it being in January is that often those puddles will be frozen. The problem that we all encountered around the country (Birmingham, Gillingham and Cambridge) was that it hadn't rained. So there weren't any at all! That added to it for me. It meant I had to create my own puddle. I've been pretty ill all week and struggled out of bed late on Saturday to complete this, hence why the video is pretty poor but at least the sound is good. I went round to Susie's house and got a bucket of water and found a dip in the pavement where I created the puddle. Naomi filmed the event and Susie volunteered to be splashed. For some reason though I just didn't think about where the water would go. Not only did I get Susie, but I also got Naomi (therefore spashing TWO friends) and seriously got myself in the face and got soaked! See if you can work that out from the video and noises.... oh and it's also 90 degree rotated round the wrong way.

No comments:

Post a Comment